This page contains links to all course webpages and their relevant material.
- ECON 200 Intro to Macroeconomics
- ECON 300 Social, Economic, and Financial Networks
- ECON 384 (formerly topics course ECON 300) Mathematical Economics
- ECON 332 Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory
- ECON 430 Monetary Theory
- ECON 484 Mathematical Economics (no longer being offered)
- MBA 622 Managing Risk in Global Markets (ELMBA)
Please learn how to use the following sites as under no circumstance will I email you your grades. Also note, I will NOT debate grades with any student, unless you have a legitimate concern about a grading error (mistakes do happen). However, if you need a certain grade in my course to stay in school, keep your financial aid, or some other reason, that is your responsibility, not mine.
JMU Canvas you access to the school’s Canvas interface where your grades will be posted.
JMU MyMadison will have your grades as they are posted. Note, I will not email you your grades, so do not ask.
JMU Academic Calendar is where you can find out about add/drop deadlines. It is not my responsibility to add/drop a course.
- EC 103 Introductory Macroeconomics
- EC 321 Labor Economics
- EC 339 Applied Econometrics
- EC 361 Math for Economists
- BUS 70.2/ECO 70.2: Corporation Financial Management
- ECO 10.1: Elementary Macroeconomics
- ECO 20.1: Elementary Microeconomics
- ECO 30.2/BUS 30.2: Introduction to Economics and Business Statistics
- ECO 31.1: Mathematical Economics 1
- ECO 70.1: Money and Banking
- ECO 76.1/ECO 728: International Finance
Baruch College: School of Public Affairs
- PAF 9130: Economic Analysis and Public Policy
- PAF 9170: Research and Analysis I
- ECO 4000: Statistical Analysis for Economics and Finance (Econometrics)
The City College of New York
- ECO 272: Investments
- ECO 225: Intermediate Macroeconomics
- ECO 104: Introduction to Quantitative Economics
- ECO 103: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 100: Principles of Microeconomics